Watch list for 16 Jan 2014
image courtesy : Wikimedia
below the high probability short term trades triggered at close , with the following criteria
- #trades >=25 , in last four years
- %wins >= 80%
- Avg profit per trade % >= 1
- Price >5
- Average Volume & Current Volume > 1 mil
too late to post this, and looks like telling the yesterdays lotto winning numbers today , but the below trading strategy might come handy for the readers in future .
- Name : T-Mobile US Inc
- Strategy : Aroon Oscillator turned Negative
- Bias : Long
- Entry : 16th Jan 2014 Close
- Exit : 17 th Jan 2014 Close
- # Trades : 31
- %Wins : 84
- Average Trade % : 2.19
- Average Win % : 2.81
- Average Loss % : 1.02
- PayOff : 2.75
- Max Loss : 2.2
you might want to consider subscribing to our daily quant rants email !!
check out Quant-Ideas to aid the short term trader to find high probability winning trades
have you bought the Anatomy of $SPY on First Trading Day of the Month , written the co-founder of this site, on Amazon yet ?