Top Posts from 2013
Well, the end of 2013 has arrived. We wanted to end the year with a highlight list of blog posts ( in the order of traffic, 1 being the top post) ) we wrote throughout the year.
- $VIX crosses below both 50 DMA and 200 DMA , what next for $SPY
- When $SPY posts more than 30 % YOY gains – what next ??
- When Bovespa lost more than 20% in past six months
- Top Ten Stock Market Books of all time
- When VIX rises by more than 10% on Tuesdays
- $SPY falls more than 1% on the last trading day of the month during bull markets, bullish or bearish
- When $SPY closes below the lower Bollinger band for three days in row ??
- Trade Idea – $UVXY down for five days in row
- $SPX during Government Shutdown
- Anatomy of S&P 500 Index 5-Day losing streaks : e-book
Happy New Year 2014 ,