S&P 500 Stocks Trends for all Months
“Just as the seasons change, so does investment sentiment toward various stocks and industries. The patterns and trends, which would seemingly be widely known and acted upon, repeat over and over and can be exploited by confident investors willing to research when stocks tend to rally and falter.”
S&P 500 Stocks Seasonality Trends
Upon a reader asking us ( who is willing to pay ) , can the seasonality sheet be generated for all Months for all S&P 500 stocks after downloading the S&P 500 Stocks May Seasonality Excel Sheet , over the weekend we did generate an Excel Sheet with S&P 500 Stocks Seasonality Trends for all the months , and is available for download.
Disclaimer: While we don’t advise traders to base their trading solely on the calendar seasonality alone , there is evidence that the market and many stocks do indeed follow seasonal patterns. This makes our S&P 500 Stock Seasonality Trends Excel Sheet a useful addition to every investor’s toolbox.
We went back to 1990 for our S&P 500 Stock Seasonality Trends and all the 500 individual stocks. For each stock, we include the following information
- # : Total number of instances
- Avg: Average May Monthly Returns in percentage
- Max : Best May Monthly returns in percentage
- Min: Worst May Monthly returns in percentage
- # Wins : Number of winning May Months ( i’e number of months when returns are positive)
- Avg if Win : Average % change if the returns in May month are positive
- # Loss: Number of loosing May Months ( i’e number of months when returns are negative)
- Avg if Loss : Average % change if the returns in May month are negative
- % Wins: Percentage times that May Month had given positive returns.
- Avg Win/ Avg Loss: Ratio of Average Win % divided by Average Loss% , a.k.a Pay-off Ratio.
Download all Months S&P 500 Stocks Seasonality Trends Excel Sheet.
Please do us a favor by tweeting to us by clicking http://clicktotweet.com/ zBc91